Almond Oil Is Good For Your Skin
#1 Promotes Flawless Skin
Almond oil is mild and has hypoallergenic properties which makes it great for sensitive skin too.
• It is best applied when it is at the same temperature as your body.
• Another reason almond oil is so good for skin is because it is rich in Vitamin E which is a very effective anti-oxidant.
• Apply the oil regularly and your skin will combat stress and UV damage with ease.
#2 Deep Cleanses Skin & Prevents Acne
One of the best characteristics of almond oil is that it is very light textually.
• This makes it easy for the body to absorb it as well as for the oil to penetrate skin deeply and get rid of accumulated debris.
• This in turn prevents the formation of acne.
• What’s more, almond oil is rich in Vitamin A which is known to reduce acne flare-ups.
#3 Removes Dark Circles
• Almond oil is a miracle cure for dark circles and eye bags.
• Simply apply some below your eyes every night before sleeping and in 2 weeks you will see the difference.
#4 Almond Oil also Removes Tan
• To get rid of tan, simply mix a couple of drops of almond oil and an equal quantity of lemon juice in a tsp. of honey
• Apply this mixture on tan affected area and see a visible difference after a few applications
#5 Relieves Psoriasis and Eczema
If you suffer from any of the abovementioned skin conditions it is essential that you keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Almond oil, which is hypoallergenic, does exactly that.
#6 Treats Skin Rashes
Almond oil is natural and more effective treatment for skin rashes than any of the zinc based creams that doctors otherwise prescribe. This is because it is rich in zinc content and it also has no side-effects whatsoever.